So I just came back from a very short visit in Tokyo for this weekend for "Youtube Fan Fes Academy". Here are the list of the guests they had at the seminar and without my impression on this, you will see how exciting it was:
- Marquese Scott (WHZGUD): Marquese Scott is an American animation dancer who started firstly with popping dance. His work has been seen in music videos that he creates, TV shows such as The Ellen DeGeneres Show, advertisements, and live performances at award shows. He is the most popular Dance Performer on Youtube. (I am pretty sure you have seen him dancing in this video, if not, be amazed ;)
- Freddie Wong (RocketJump): Freddie Wong is an American filmmaker, musician, VFX artist and competitive gamer. He is a major part in three popular YouTube channels, "RocketJump", "BrandonJLa", and "Node". He is the older brother of actor and YouTuber Jimmy Wong.
- MIMEI (mimei): Youtube Creator and Blogger in Tokyo.
- PDRKabushikigaisha (PDRさん）: PDRKabushikigaisha, Youtube Creator and Blogger in Tokyo.
- 劇団スカッシュ(SQUASHfilms): GEKIDAN SQUASH is a group of actors for the stage and YouTube.
And all the successful Youtube Creators I met there at this amazing "Youtube Fan Fes Academy" say one thing in common and that is Youtube's message too.
"Living on What I Love"