[Pre-Order] Lockseed Apology (August 10, 2014)
Lockseed Apology (August 10, 2014)
To our customers,
It pains me to announce that due to an error on my part, we have failed to obtain our order of DX Lock Seed Kamen Rider Knuckle & Kurokage Set. This not only means we have failed our customers for the item, we have failed them for the additional Sid Lock Seed bonus as well.
This occurred because I failed to note the credit card used for the Lock Seed orders did not have enough to pay for the order of over 90 of these sets. Because of this, the order failed to be placed, and we haven't obtained the item like we had thought.
I know there is no fixing this. We have not only cost our customers an important item, we have cost our customers a rare bonus item as well. If this huge mistake makes you, our customers, leave our store, I fully understand. I offer my sincere apologies, but I know that it isn't enough. All customers will be refunded in full via the Paypal or Credit Card used to pay for the item. We know it isn't enough, but we are giving everyone involved \1,000 CSTOYS Gift Card as well. However, because of the ProStore system closing, and us moving to the new Shopify service, we ask that you remain patient until our new store opens in late September. Once it has, and everyone is registered, we will begin sending out \1,000 Gift Cards by email for the new Shopify store this Fall.
An error like this shouldn't happen. We have learned through the course of this pre-order service what our limits are. With the Bravo and Gridon Lock Seed Set, we had over 120 orders for the item, which resulted on huge strain on our operations. We are a unit of very few people. Our small packing team struggled to get the items out in a timely manner. For that we also apologize.
We are a small operation that have learned our limits. We do not have the capacity to balance both large pre-order totals along with our large store orders as well. Not only do we not have the manpower, but we do not have the financial capacity as well. After the last Lock Seed release, we know this to be true, as much as we don't want to displease you.
All other items under the pre-order service have been pre-ordered at a much smaller scale, and are safe, secured, and ordered. Despite this error, we will continue to run our store operations, as well as the pre-order service. Unfortunately, we have to scale back. All future pre-order items will have a pre-order cap of 24. While this normally isn't an issue with things like S.H.Figuarts pre-orders, this will cause a race for future Lock Seed releases. We are still discussing, but we may forgo pre-orders on future Lock Seed releases, and stick to ordering as many as we can afford and selling them on our store at release. Regardless, future pre-orders are limited to 24. Once 24 orders have been placed, the pre-order will close.
We know this is a hassle, and we can do nothing but apologize for our mistakes, and our over ambition for this product. In an effort to please so many people, we have ended up failing so many of you instead. This has eaten away at me since I got word of the error yesterday, and I hope our customers have it in their hearts to forgive us.
Whether you decide to continue to use our service and support us or not, we at CSToys continue to wish all of the tokusatsu community the best of wishes in anything you do. It has been a pleasure being at your service.
Thank you once again, and from the bottom of our hearts, we are sorry.
Refunding Process Update
Q & A
- August 12th, 2014: Commence of Refunding Process ( 20 / 92 )
- August 14th, 2014: Refudning Process ( 30 / 92)
- August 19th, 2014: Refunding Process Update ( 35 / 92)
- Due to traveling to USA from August 20th to 29th, to attend Power Morphicon 2014 and other events, our refunding process may delay, but we will continue the process. Thank you for being patient with us.
- August 31st, 2104: Refunding Process Update ( 50 / 92 )
- September 3rd, 2014: Refund Process Update ( 66 / 92 )
- September 9th, 2014: Refund Process update ( 81 / 92 )
- September 10th, 2014: Refund Process Update ( 92 / 92 )
- The Process of sending our refund for "DX Lock Seed Kamen Rider Knuckle & Kurokage Set" has completed and each pre-order customers who paid for this item early 2014 should have received this refund notification mail from Paypal and you need to accept the payment from us. We see some of these customers have not yet accepted today September 10th, 2014. Please note that the refund will only be available for 30 days after we sent the refund notification and it will be canceled by Paypal then. Please make sure you check your Paypal Account Email to find your Refund notification. If you have any problem with our refund for this particular set, please contact us at email@example.com with your full name and the Paypal Transaction ID generated by Paypal for your particular purchase of "DX Lock Seed Kamen Rider Knuckle & Kurokage Set" Thank you :)
- I appreciate your candor in this matter. You indicated late September for the gift cards, but only "soon" for the refunds. Is there a more definite time frame for the refund of the item cost?
- We have over 90 customers for this issue and we are tackling with the refunding plan. Hopefully we can finish the process before Power Morphicon start from Augst 22. We will post the announcement and process update in our Facebook. Thank you for your kind understanding.
- Were any of the other lockseed pre-orders (fifteen and Matsubokkuri energy) affected as well or just the one?
- No. Fifteen & Matsubokkuri Energy Lockseeds were already paid and confirmed (both are nealry 50 orders).