[UPDATED] Japan Post Announce Temporary Suspension of Acceptance & Delivery Delay
- DELIVERY UPDATE
- 2020/05/12 Now we offer “Delivery On Hold / COVID-19 / Ship by Airmail” for 🇮🇪Ireland, 🇦🇺Australia, and🇸🇪Sweden.
- 2020/05/12 Delivery Suspended for 🇮🇪Ireland, 🇬🇱Greenland, 🇸🇰Slovakia, and 🇸🇮Slovenia due to the outbreak situation.
- 2020/05/03 🇦🇺Now We Can Hold Orders from Our Australian Customers & SHIP by Airmail after the COVID-19 Pandemic by choosing “Delivery On Hold / COVID-19 / Ship by Airmail”
- 2020/04/26 🇺🇸 Started DHL Service for US Customers.
- 2020/04/26 🌍 Started to Hold Orders for some countries at our office during the Pandemic by choosing “Delivery On Hold / COVID-19 / Ship by Airmail”
- 2020/04/24:🇺🇸Japan Post temporarily stops accepting EMS & AIRMAIL to the USA.
- 2020/04/12 💰Save 500JPY At Your Checkout. Automatic Discount Over 1000 YEN Purchases. Ends on April 30th, 2020
- 2020/04/12 📦We will hold all of the returned SAL, Airmail, or even EMS in our office from the countries where Japan Post does not temporarily accept to reship them due to the COVID-19 Suspension until it ends and we reship them to our customers.
- 2020/04/11 📦Free-Update from SAL to AIRMAIL for all the packages returned to our office and send them again next week.
- 2020/04/11 💰Japan Post is to REFUND for the COVID-19 effected delivery sent back to our office.
- 2020/04/09 📦Japan Post Temporarily Stops Accepting EMS & Airmail for Australia, Sweden, Denmark, and Norway.
- 2020/04/06 📦We hold accepting ALL SAL DELIVERY as Japan Post stops taking the shipping method for all the countries due to the COVID-19 pandemic situation. ONLY AIRMAIL OR EMS will be accepted from now.
- ☎️ Entering Your Telephone # to your order is STRONGLY SUGGESTED to avoid Return-To-Sender Issues as "Non-face-to-face delivery" is in action during this COVID-19 period.
📦 All the orders that we can not send at this moment due to the situation, we will hold them here in our office until Japan Post starts accepting our packages.
- 2020/04/05 📦We see more SAL packages coming back to our office. We highly recommend choosing EMS or Airmail for your orders to secure your delivery during the COVID-19 period. The situation is dynamic, and we may make any changes to our service without any notice.
With the current COVID-19 pandemic happening, most of us have been asked to do business from home or deal with the circumstances lie in front of us. And here is one of the challenges we as CSTOYS faces.
Japan Post recently announced to stop accepting our packages to some countries due to the limited flights from/to Japan with the COVID-19 pandemic.
They temporarily suspended taking EMS, Airmail, and SAL for certain countries from April 2, 2020. We can still send our items if you are from the areas listed below, but please note that your package might take extra days to reach your door.
All the items we shipped out before April 2nd, 2020, maybe sent back from your countries to our office due to the situation. If this is the case, we will negotiate regarding the shipping fee you paid with Japan Post one by one.
We bring back the countries we unlisted from our service as Japan Post starts taking our packages for them.
Thank you for being patient with us.
Masaki Seike, Director
The Countries We CAN Send by EMS & AIRMAIL (As of April 9, 2020)
- Hong Kong
- United Kingdom
Oceania, North America, Central America, Middle, and Near East Countries
South American Countries
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.