The issuing process will be as follows:
- First we send out our 1000 yen Gift Card with an unique code by email to the particular customers.
- Secondly, we will send you an separate email letting the customer that we sent the Gift Card to them.
- At their next purchase, they can enter the code they received at their checkout and get 1000 yen discount on the item or shipping.
For the non registered customers, I have seen it take about an hour before for the gift card so maybe just give it a bit of time and it should appear. And for this, we would like to encourage those non-registered customers to create an account at our store here for the future convenience:
Please note that there are over 90 customers to process this and it might take some time for us to complete so please be patient with us. We will update the progress on this page as we process.
To find out more about "Lockseed Apology", please visit here.
- Refunding Process Update
- October 14th, 2014, Commence of Issuing Gift Cards ( 20 / 92 )
Due to dome delivery failures of the Gift Cards to Non-Registered Customers, we are disabling the previous Gift Cards issued to them and are to re-issue them again. Please wait for our updates next week. (Friday, 2014/10/17)
- October 29th, 2014, Issued the rest of all the Gift Cards ( 92 / 92 )
- To make sure our customers received their gift card, we will be contacting them by email from Oct. 30th.